If you are a Reiki Master and or a Reiki teacher you might to know about the Reiki Moving Meditation since it will be taught at these Reiki Levels.
I am a Reiki Master/Teacher too and when I first got introduced to this form of movement, during my Master/Teacher class, I was simply amazed. I was amazed at how easy it is to do and I also was amazed by the results I can see after only using it for the first time.
Now, if you are a Reiki practitioner “only” having Reiki One and or Reiki Two Level you might not know of it at all or what am I really talking about, don’t worry, I will talk about it in a modified version, but can assure you when you are using this Reiki moving meditation that it is as powerful as the original one taught at the Reiki Master/Teacher Level.
What is Reiki Moving Meditation?
Our state of mind is very crucial to achieve our goals, accomplish our daily tasks and being able to stand up to the challenges of our lives. However, to be that resourceful by having a balanced, calm mind isn’t always that easy.
Daily challenges are the most culprit where we can lose our “cool” very quickly. This goes especially for our modern day and age where we “should” be more relaxed with all the “helpful” gadgets around us like
- Computers, tablets, and smartphones
- Modern transportation like fast cars, motorbikes
- Many recreational possibilities like one kid join a sports activity the other one is set up for music lessons
This doesn’t look like a big deal but it isn’t the first time a parent complains to me that they have to be a master in scheduling to get all the appointments, business, and social engagements, as well the kid’s extra curriculum under one roof.
In a short-term, that might be even fun and manageable, but in our modern society with all the “digital” help it has become a chore which the fun is slowly disappearing and “only” pure managing time at the forefront.
Nevertheless, there are ways where we still can influence the state of our mind, emotions hence our overall well-being for the better. Since everything is connected so there is also a strong connection between our mind and body. If one of these two is not feeling well the other will notice it very quickly.
BTW, every physical ailment has its roots in our mind or emotions or both. This imbalance will show, as a last resort to get our attention, in any physical problem from a headache to a full-blown migraine to any chronic illness like arthritis even cancer.
It always depends on the person’s personal “Achilles heel” which is the weakest part of a certain region of the physical body.
I.E. when I get tens even stressed out my shoulders and neck will be my weakest part of the body and it will trigger a colossal of a tension headache for a day or two. Another person might have a sensitive stomach or a sensitive digestive system prone to either diarrhea or constipation.
Take a look at Yourself
If you are not well mentally or emotionally due to stress in your personal or business life you will show it in your posture. Many people will hunch over when they walk, showing the world how much “stuff” they have to carry around. Another fact can be developing body aches and pain although you are very athletic and shouldn’t show any signs in this regard.
As you can see how close the body and mind are a unit. However, there is a way where you can change the direction of your mind in a more resourceful way and this is by moving your body. It isn’t new science at all by moving the body through an exercise like
- Any other form of sports
There, it can bring back not only flexibility in your body but in your mind as well. To gain back a strong healthy mindset can be achieved through the following Reiki Moving Exercise.
You don’t need to be a Reiki practitioner or to know Reiki at all. The way I explain it to you everyone can do it.
Let us get started! 🙂
Steps to do the Reiki Moving Meditation
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take 3 deep breathe in and out and just be quiet for a minute, close your eyes too.
- Now bring both of your hands up about 6″ in front of your heart. Both palms facing each other being about 8″-10″ apart from each other.
- Stay for another minute or two, eyes still closed, breathing calmly and focus on your hands. You may feel after a while some tingling, feel the energy flow between your hands. If you don’t feel anything don’t worry it can take time, don’t force it.
- Now move both hands way up, also breathing in, until both arms are stretched out. Turn the palms of your hands outward.
- Now breathe out and by doing so swing your arms around in a circle and bring your hands back where you started from, in front of your heart.
- Now, breathe in again and by doing so face the palm of your hands down to the floor and by exhaling motion your hands 3 x towards the floor. This is sending the energy into the ground also grounding us.
- Bring your hands back as demonstrated in # 2.
- Start again doing all the steps. Repeat these steps for a whole set 3x.
- Now, you start a chant and the chants I am giving you are just guidelines if you get more comfortable with all this you can create and use your own chants.
- Holding your hands in front of your heart as described in # 2. Instead of concentrating on your breath cycle when stretching your arms above, you will say “I am fully grounded in this life, my life” by doing this you will follow the steps of # 4-6, repeat this chant 3x.
- Now use another chant starting again as described in # 2 this time the chant is “I am always connected to the Divine” (you can substitute the word Divine with God, Source, Universe or what is for you the meaning of the higher energy), repeat this chant also 3x.
- End the Reiki Moving Meditation by doing the moving once again concentrating on the breath moving the hands swinging around and motion it into the ground when exhaling, repeat 3x. Stand still for a minute keeping your arms at your side. Feel your body, feel the whole YOU.
These steps would be a whole set and it can take 5-10 minutes depending on how many chants you personally like to add. Do as many sets as you like and feel guided to.
Over time you will experience how calming and refreshing this Reiki Moving Meditation can be and what a positive impact it will have on your mind and therefore on your whole persona.
To all the Reiki Practitioners and Masters
This is a revised version of the original Reiki Advanced Training by William Lee Rand.
As a Reiki Master you are being given sacred and secret Reiki symbols which are being used in the original Reiki Moving Meditation. If you feel guided to learn about it go to this website “The International Centre for Reiki Training” and receive more information.
However, I personally felt guided to write about it and to give the outside world an opportunity to do something great for each individual. Try it out you might find it really relaxing and this is what we need.
My own experience with the Reiki Moving Meditation
Even though I am a Reiki Master/Teacher for quite some years I don’t always take advantage of the knowledge I have and use it for myself. I am sure I am not alone with that. 🙂
One day I woke up and had the most interesting dream being told it is okay to use what I know. Okay, I thought this is interesting and what does it mean. I have quite a database of knowledge so where should I look?
I went to my computer desk to do some work and by turning around too quick on my chair bumped into my bookshelf where a couple of books fell on the floor and one of them was my “old” manual where the Reiki Moving Meditation is described.
I took it and started to read the whole manual from cover to cover and it seemed to me I was reading it for the first time. On this day I started the Reiki Moving Meditation and if I can, I do it on a daily basis.
It certainly has changed my life. My outlook on things as well sharpened my mind and calmed my emotions, it also has strengthened my connection to the divine and the whole spiritual realm.
Give it a try and let me know in a comment down below how it went for you, I like to know 🙂
© 2018 – 2019, Sylvia Mann. All rights reserved.
Spiritual topics about psychic abilities, the supernatural and more are also of interest to her. To be able to "heal yourself" is always the main focus to Sylvia when she writes an article to inform her readers.
Latest posts by Sylvia Mann (see all)
- Everything is Energy under the Sun and behind the Moon - January 16, 2019
- How to use Reiki on Children & Animals - January 10, 2019
- Archangel Michael “The One who is like God” - January 7, 2019